PRIVACY INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Aertesi respects the privacy of users of its online services and ensures that the data collected, will be processed in full compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on protection of data, effective from 25 May 2018).This privacy statement relates only to the processing of data communicated by the user or otherwise obtained as a result of the use of the Application.
1. Data controller and data protection officer
The data controller is Aertesi S.r.l., with headquarters in Padova, Viale della Tecnica 6.The contact e-mail address of the data controller is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose of data processing
The collection, storage, modification, structuring and, if necessary, cancellation of the data provided by users will constitute processing operations undertaken by the owner.
In general, the following personal data will be processed by the data controller:
- User identification details (e.g. name, surname, language, country, contact details, email address, etc.).
- Username and password to access the app and router;
- Connection, GPS position and navigation data;
These data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage user access to the app: to access and subsequently use the app, the user will have to voluntarily provide certain personal data, such as an e-mail address, which will be added to the automated files owned by the owner of the treatment. The user can cancel the user account he created by contacting the data controller at email@example.com
- For analytical and statistical purposes: analyze the way in which users interact with the app, any defects or errors in the app and to allow the necessary improvements.
- To provide customer services: in order to answer individual customer questions about the app's functionality, it will be necessary to process your personal data
3. Legal motivation
Depending on each purpose, the data controller processes users'spersonal data for the following legal reasons:
- In managing user access to the app: the actions of the owner are based on the consent provided by the user. The processing of user data is necessary for compliance with the terms governing the use of the app.
- Usability and quality analysis: the owner has a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the App and the level of user satisfaction.
- Answer to questions: the owner has a legitimate interest in answering questions and questions asked by the user through the various contact methods available in the App.
If the user does not provide the data controller with his data, or does it incorrectly or incompletely, it will be impossible to use the App.
4. Transfer of data
We will ensure that the transfer of any personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. However, all users of our mobile applications declare that they accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, which they recognize, in particular, have a perfect knowledge of nature and in particular of its insecure nature. It is therefore up to each user to take all appropriate measures to protect their data and / or software from the risks of intrusion or virus contamination and to make the necessary backups.
5. Storage of your personal data
The personal data provided by the user will be stored in the systems and databases of the data controller while the user continues to use the App and provided that no request for data deletion is made.
In order to defend against any possible liability deriving from data processing, the data will be duly stored and protected until the responsibilities deriving from data processing can arise in accordance with the regulations in force at any time. Once the possible actions in each case have expired, the Data Controller will delete the personal data.
6. Security of your personal data
We attach great importance to your personal information and are therefore committed to ensuring a sufficient level of protection. For example, only authorized employees and contractors will be able to access information for the sole purpose of developing and improving our services and products.
However, we remind you that despite our commitments to ensure a sufficient level of protection regarding the confidentiality of your personal information, no security system can nevertheless prevent potential security breaches, in particular due to the characteristics and limitations of the Internet.
Changes may be made to this privacy statement. If we make changes to this privacy statement and how we use your personal data, we will post those changes on our site and try to inform you of any material changes.