INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR RADIANT SYSTEMS OF AIR RENEWAL AND DEHUMIDIFICATION
RAD is a ventilation unit with heat recovery that can be used to integrate heating/cooling systems in both residential and commercial buildings. Thanks to the efficient heat exchange that takes place inside its finned exchanger, RAD quickly cools and dehumidifies the surrounding environment. The direct expansion refrigeration circuit combined with a countercurrent, cross-flow heat recovery unit allows considerable heat recovery to be achieved; ambient air exchange takes place in compliance with regional and national regulations.
The refrigeration circuit with direct expansion combined with a cross-flow heat recuperator in counter current allows an important thermal recovery; The replacement of the ambient air is in compliance with the regional and national regulations.
The main features of the RAD are:
- Renewal with high efficiency heat recovery (>90%);
- Heating/cooling (thermal) integration in summer and winter;
- Isothermal dehumidification in summer;
- Management of mixing valve and main components of the radiant system;
- Operation option via voltage free contacts (by an external controller) or via independent regulation;
- Autonomous management of the radiant system with outside-compensated temperature curve
H HORIZONTAL - V VERTICAL
WATER WITHOUT COMPRESSOR
WATER ISOTHERM WITH COMPRESSOR
WATER ISOTHERM AND INTEGRATION WITH COMPRESSOR