In compliance with the European Privacy Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), Aertesi S.r.l. would like to inform you herewith of what has been adopted regarding the processing and protection of your data.
The visualization of the site and the navigation inside it entail, for intrinsic reasons to the use of computer protocols, an exchange of technical information between our computer system and yours.
The information transmitted is - for example - the following: operating system used, browser and version, time of request, size of information flows. In any case, the information collected is not intended to identify you, but may be suitable to do in case of commission of offenses.
With this information, you will be able to know, even before accessing the various areas / sections of the site, how our company will process your personal data, whether conferred by you or possibly collected in any other way, as described in the following sections.
Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, to proceed with registration requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The processing connected to the services of this site (such as the provision and / or collection of the user's e-mail address, is only handled by personnel in charge of processing (collaborators or employees).
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Aertesi S.r.l., whose registered office is located at Via Della Tecnica 6/A, 35026 Conselve (PD), Italy.
Any requests for information and/or clarifications regarding data processing may be made by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC: email@example.com .
- Type of personal data processed
a) Through the requests for information made by you in the "Contact" and "Assistance" section, the following personal data may be collected and processed: name, surname, company, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number, geographical area , task, matriculation number. In the event that you choose to send a request through the appropriate section of the site, the provision of fields marked with an asterisk are required to meet your needs. The provision of personal data not marked with an asterisk is purely optional and the failure , partial or incorrect conferment of such personal data does not involve any consequence. However, failure to provide, partially or incorrectly, personal data marked with an asterisk marked as mandatory does not make it possible to perform the services you have requested. Requests for information or services do not contain particular data, as indicated in art. 9 of the 2016/67 EU Rules. We therefore invite you to communicate only the data strictly necessary for the purpose pursued; in the event that you consider it essential to insert the details you must express your explicit consent to the processing of the particular data provided by you. It should be noted that in the event of non-explicit consent to the processing of the details, Aertesi srl can not be held liable in any way, nor will it receive any complaints whatsoever, since in this case the processing will be allowed as having data manifestly made public by the interested.
b) The sending of curricula to the e-mail address of the company will necessarily entail the processing of all personal data entered therein. The company reserves the right to verify the information contained therein and the qualifications indicated, also by third parties. Also in this case an explicit consent is required for the processing of particular data inserted therein. If there is no such explicit manifestation of will, please refer to the previous point.
c) from the mere navigation on the site the computer systems process and collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are not in themselves suitable for directly identifying the interested parties. However, by their very nature, personal data collected through the simple navigation of the site could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This personal data concerns: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed on paper and computer and in full compliance with the principles contained in the privacy legislation for the following purposes:
a. Management of requests received through the "Contact" or "Assistance" section of the website and / or by e-mail;
b. Management and execution of the obligations provided for by law;
c. Management of any disputes;
d. Management of the screening phase of the curricula and evaluation of the candidate.
It is specified that personal data will not be the subject of automated processing or profiling.
- Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature for the processing
The legal basis of the purpose referred to in point 3 lett. a) is the art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) of the EU Regulation no. 201/679 as the processing is necessary to match the requests of the interested party. The legal basis of the purpose referred to in point 3 lett. b) is the art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. c) of the aforementioned Regulation. The legal basis of the purpose referred to in point 3 lett. c) are the art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) and f) of the Regulations: ie the execution of the contract and / or the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. The legal basis of the purpose referred to in point 3 lett. d) is the art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) pre-contractual phase.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- subjects that typically act as data controllers, ie: a) natural and / or legal persons or professional firms providing assistance and advice in accounting, administrative, tax, legal, labor, financial and debt collection matters ; b) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the service and the reply to any requests; c) subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- natural or legal persons, bodies or Authorities, to whom it is mandatory to communicate their personal data in accordance with legal
provisions or orders of the Authority;
- Transfer of extra EU data
The company does not transfer personal data to non-EU countries.
- Data retention period
In compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality of the treatment we inform you of the different times of conservation of your personal data in relation to the single purposes pursued:
- for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. a) your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to identify the requests received and in any case no later than the time necessary to manage the pre-contractual phase as long as the interested party or the holder remains interested in concluding the contract;
- for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. b) your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the law on tax and tax matters (archiving for at least 10 years);
- for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. c) your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for contractual and / or legal obligations (ten-year or longer term in the event of interruption of the limitation period, in any case not beyond the prescribed limits of mutual rights;
- for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. d) your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding six months.
- Rights of the interested parties
You can exercise the following rights to us:
• Access (Article 15 GDPR): you can contact us to know if your personal data are being processed and the information on the treatment law;
• Rectification (Article 16 GDPR): correction of inaccurate data or integration of incomplete data;
• Cancellation / oblivion (Article 17 of the GDPR): obtain the cancellation of personal data, in the cases of the law;
• Limitation (Article 18 of the GDPR): obtain the submission of data only for conservation, with the exclusion of other activities, in the cases of the law;
• Portability (Article 20 GDPR): obtaining data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and also obtaining direct transmission to another data controller, in the cases provided for by law;
• Opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR): right to stop further processing of personal data for reasons related to its particular situation, subject to the prevalence of our legitimate binding grounds, in the cases of the law.
• Withdrawal of consent (Article 7.3 GDPR): right to withdraw consent at any time. NB: for your warranty, we have not agreed on our site. Furthermore, as a rule, our treatment is not based on consent. The legal bases on which we operate are: contract, legal obligation and legitimate interest. We do not carry out processing with automated decision-making processes or profiling with regard to Customers and Users of the site.
Complaint forward to the Guarantor. You also have the right to promote a complaint before the competent authority for the protection of personal data. Recall that the complaint, pursuant to art. 77.1 GDPR, can be promoted by the interested party to the Authority of the place where the person usually lives, where he works or where the alleged violation occurred.